Original Edition Printing Location: London Date and Numbering: Vol.37 No.2 April, 1949 Size and Page Count: 9.25" X 12" Tall, app. 25 pages Condition: Good, covers lightly faded and have shelf wear, some age yellowing of pages
Illustrations Information: Illustrations or sketches in all pages, many paintings, 6 full page illustrations, and some vintage advertisements!
- Some Aspects of Oil Painting (Points out the Value of Good Craftsmanship in Painting) -By Leonard Greaves
- Water Colour and English Tradition (discusses the Part Played by the Cozenses in the Development of the English Water Colour School) -By H.J. Paris, M.A.
- Readers' Queries Answered
- Package Design as a Profession (Takes Two Types of Package for Analysis, Advising a Practical Approach) -By Alan Rogers, M.S.I.A.
- The Practice of Etching (Lists the various materials required and describes their uses) -By W. Douglas Macleod
- Sketching in Water Colour (Instructs the Reader With Descriptions of his own practice how to Paint Ships)- By Frank Sherwin
- Artists of Note: Borough Johnson -By Cecil Wade
- Scaperboard Drawing (Considers the Merits and Uses of Various Tools) -By Kenneth B. Hunter
- The Classic and Romantic Approach to Painting (Analyses the Elements of Classic Painting, Referring to the Illustrations) -By R.O. Dunlop, A.R.A.