Original LOT of 8 Bridge, Game Animal Tally Cards 1920's-1930's
Used with Tassels and dates on the back of most tally cards, scores, names and sometimes a note of reason for the party. Mary Louis(e) Spitznas
- Butterfly Art Deco dated April 5, 1930 Frances ??
- Pig and His Flower dated July 23, 1929, Margaret Greider July 3, 1929, New Bath Salts
- Dutch Girl, Henderson Brand, Mary Lou
- Pink Puppy (tassel missing) dated 1931
- Bird over Flower Art Deco, dated August 4, 1931 First Anniversary
- Bird over Flower Art Deco, dated August 4, 1931 High at my own party First Anniversary Mary Louise
- Birds in Rectangle shape
- Bird in Rectangle shape Mehlefs?
The graphics on 1920s-1930s Bridge Tally cards are so beautiful that these fabulous cards used to keep score in Bridge games with multiple players are in demand. While you will find that these cards were made with numerous themes and patterns, die cut Art Deco versions with images of "ladies", "Flappers", "Bonnet girls", "brides" or "gentlemen" are very desirable. Other themes are "dogs", "florals", "parties", "the Orient", holidays and more. etc. Colorfully, stylish and designed with elements of the Art Deco period Bridge tally cards are mini artworks. Not only are these cards of interest to old paper collectors, but collage artists and crafters also like these vibrant cards to use in their projects.