Original Edition Printing Location: London Date and Numbering: Vol. 35, No. 5 July, 1948 Size and Page Count: 9.25" X 12" Tall, app. 25 pages Condition: Good,front cover has a small scuff at top edge and at spine, covers lightly faded, pages are clean,small amount of foxing.
Illustrations Information: Illustrations or sketches in all pages, many paintings, 6 full page illustrations, and some vintage advertisements!
- From Palette To Picture, Part V(Urges The Reader to Paint In Oils Outdoors , And Discusses Colour, The Arrangement of Subject, And Making Sketches
- Getting"Art" Into Water Colour, Part II( Numerates Amateurs' Errors and On How To Correct Them)
- Making a Linocut, Part V(Various Methods Of Designing, Cutting and Printing a Colour Linocut)
- Artists Of Note: W. A. Sillince
- Readers' Queries Answered
- Know All About Your Materials, Part V(Nature and Purpose Of Grounds and Gives Several Useful Recipes)
- Problems of the Illustrator, Part V(The Creation of a Book Jacket From Technical And Practical Aspects, Outlining His Own Method)
- Pictorial Appeal in Commercial Art, Part V( The Importance of Lettering In Relation to Pictorial Appeal)
- Portraits in Pencil, Crayon and Paint, Part V( The Visualisation of the Compostion of a Portrait)