Original Edition Printing Location: London Date and Numbering: Vol 33,No.5 July,1947 Size and Page Count: 9.25" X 12" Tall, app. 25 pages Condition: Good, covers lightly faded , very faint crease on a few pages, pages are clean.
Illustrations Information: Illustrations or sketches in all pages, many paintings, 6 full page illustrations, and some vintage advertisements!
- Landscape and Maring Painting In Oils,Part V(First Stages of a Marine Picture)
- On Methods Of Painting
- Artist Of Note: Frank Dobson, A.R.A.
- Readers Queries Answered
- Water Colour Painting As I See It, Part V(Try Portaiture In Water Colour)
- Some Aims and Ideals In Poster Art,Part V(Outlook and Originality)
- Making the Most of Your Colours ,Part V(Importance of Treating Lettering As An Integral Part of a Design)