Original Edition Printing Location: London Date and Numbering:Volume 32 No.6 February,1947 Size and Page Count: 9.25" X 12" Tall, app. 25 pages Condition: Good, covers have a little wear and lightly faded, but pages are clean.
Illustrations Information: Illustrations or sketches in all pages, many paintings, 6 full page illustrations, and some vintage advertisements!
- Discourses on Landscape Oil Painting, Procedures and Methods of Various Masters
- Discussion How Caricature May Help the Figure Painter and Compares the Brush with the Camera
- Artist Of Note: Sidney Causer, R.I.
- Doodling as a Means of Expression and Advice on Story Illustrating
- Recounting the Actural Process of Painting a Mural
- Analysis of the work of P. Wilson Steer, Impressionist Painter in Water Colour
- A description of the process of silk-screen printing
- Shows artists ambitious to paint out of the ordinary pictures how they may develop their talents