Original 1920's-1930's 12 Bridge, Game Tally Cards Bridge Tally Cards Prize Cards
Made in U.S.A. w/Tassels Some in 3D texture raised decorations.
- Deep Blue and Gold First Prize
- Orange and Gold First Prize 'Crow with Cards'
- Second Prize Gold Lady
- Second Prize Gold Gentleman
- First Prize Gold Gentleman
- First Prize Gold Lady
- Booby Prize Cheerup! Better Luck next time with Horse Shoe
- Booby Prize Lucky at Cards Unlucky in Love
- Second Prize With 4 Suits and Color Deco for Lady
- Second Prize With 4 Suits and Color Deco for Gentleman
- First Prize With 4 Suits and Color Deco for Gentleman
- First Prize With 4 Suits and Color Deco for Lady
The graphics on 1920s-1930s Bridge Tally cards are so beautiful that these fabulous cards used to keep score in Bridge games with multiple players are in demand. While you will find that these cards were made with numerous themes and patterns, die cut Art Deco versions with images of "ladies", "Flappers", "Bonnet girls", "brides" or "gentlemen" are very desirable. Other themes are "dogs", "florals", "parties", "the Orient", holidays and more. etc. Colorfully, stylish and designed with elements of the Art Deco period Bridge tally cards are mini artworks. Not only are these cards of interest to old paper collectors, but collage artists and crafters also like these vibrant cards to use in their projects.