Original 1926 Scientific American Magazine Bound Volume 135 - 6 Issues July, August, September, October, November, December
Condition: Very Good +, black Quarter Leather and buckram bound, corner bumps, with library label inside front board, "The Roswell P. Flower Memorial Library" ink stamps on front edge of each issue. 10.5" x 14" Tall with 432 pages.
Each monthly Issue has Color Illustration on outside front cover, with advertisements.
- July - Cover Modern Farming by Howard Brown, Whence the Indian by Dr. Ales Hrdlicka, Latest of Our Great Bridges,
- August - Cover, Modern Method of Moving Monsters, Parachute Jumper many photos, Ancient Salt Mines of the Indians St. Thomas Nevada
- September - Cover St. George Reef Light, California, The Haardt and Audouin-Dubreuil Trans African Motor Expedition
- October - Cover, Deep Sea Lantern Bearers
- November - Cover Busy MoMent on the Bridge, Radio Styles for 1926-1927
- December - Cover Recording Results of Scientific Breeding Cattle, Cathode-Ray Tube, 6 Million Cubic-Foot Airship